Photo via: doorsstyles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Double Exterior Doors Exterior Doors Luxury With Regard To Front Double Door Decorating Ideas For Your Inspiration
- I like this, the dark gray vs. basic black double front doors – so elegant.
- Iron strap hinges and tall escutcheons backing the doorknobs on a set of double doors imparts an old-fashioned, barn-like look to this front stoop: http://www.bhg.com/home-improvement/door/exterior/farmhouse-front-door/?socsrc=bhgpin043014hardcorehardware&page=5
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- bi-folds replaced with double doors – tutorial
- Learn how we built DIY double pantry doors to replace standard bifold pantry doors. They look like reclaimed wood, barn doors but were made for under $90.
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- Front Door Fab Color | Jenallyson – The Project Girl – Fun Easy Craft Projects including Home Improvement and Decorating – For Women and Moms
- This double rocker is adorable! I wish I had a front porch for it. – Alexandria Brown Outdoor Double Rocker
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process