Photo via: mimiberrycreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.
- A total transformation on a budget! This bathroom renovation went from 80s drab to fab.
- How To Gel Stain (ugly) Oak Banisters Without Sanding
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- Turn an old box into a nightstand or a small table with Overlays and some bling | Furniture refinish | Fab Furniture Flippin Contest
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- theres no need to be scared of painting your piano – this post shows the easiest way to do it with the best result (hint: its not chalk paint!)
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- Heres how to make your fireplace a new focal point with faux finishes, stains and glazes. Tons of gorgeous fireplaces, ideas for changing builders grade colors. Your fireplace is begging for a makeover! DIY projects and painting tips at TheMagicBrushinc.com