Photo via: sparkleshinylove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- California Livin:grasscloth covered mirrored closet doors (add idea of flipping doors over from HGTV to avoid dealing with mirror)
- Heavens Walk: DIY:: Cottage Bedroom Makeover with Closet Barn Doors ! This Room is GORGEOUS !
- Ikea Pax Wardrobe Hack to create your dream closet!
- A beautiful dream closet makeover! I LOVE the organization ideas. Such a great use of a small space.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- closet doors before and after..use washi tape! easy to remove and wont damage doors if youre renting an apt. 🙂
- Our own DIY mirrored barn closet doors. Costco standing mirrors converted to sliding barn doors!;)
- Trigs Room: Reface exisiting closet doors to look like this.
- Make a (little) bit of extra rod-space by hanging scarves etc. on the inside of the doors. | 25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny Closet
- Turn Your Plain Closet Doors into MAJOR Style Statements