Photo via: evolutionofstyleblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Using neutral paint colors is one of our favorite ways to warm up a room. Picking the best neutral color scheme for your home is the first step, but well also show you how to decorate with gray, beige, and white decor. bhg.com/decorating/color/neutrals/neutral-paint-colors/
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Milk Paint Dresser Project on The Graphics Fairy. By Annie Spackman. This painted furniture project using Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint is so lovely! A wonderful DIY Home Decor Tutorial. Would look great in a Farmhouse style home!
- Used photo frames may come with a couple of scratches, faded colors and broken glass, but that doesn’t mean they should be thrown into the garbage. With a splash of spray paint and some corkboard or fabric, they can be easily transformed into a chic bulletin board or jewelry organizer.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- DIY – Turn Glass into Mirror with Mirror finish spray paint. Full step by step tutorial
- Looking for an easy chandelier makeover! Stop by to see how we transformed my dining room chandelier with spray paint spraypaint diningroom lighting chandelier http://lehmanlane.net
- I just got back yesterday from the Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA. It’s a 4-day event every summer that focuses on blogging classes for DIY and home decorating bloggers. I took some amazing sessions including a painting class with Amy Howard and a software class on SketchUp, a program used to create 3D plans for wood …
- If you’re just starting out with sewing, one of the best projects to tackle first is curtains. With just a few straight seams, you’ll make a huge impact and learn a few key basics. Plus, it’s something you get to enjoy every day in your home, out in the open for guaranteed “oooo” and “you made those???!” remarks. Grab your iron, sewing machine and scissors as former Spoonflower staffer Theresa takes you through each and every step to sewing the perfect curtains. Click to see the full tutorial.
- Refinished colorful teacher rocking chair!! Step 1: buy a de-glosser and wipe down all surfaces Step 2: spray whole chair with a white primer spray paint Step 3: go to Home Depot and pick out fun colors and have them make you the paint samples of each Step 4: be creative! Step 5: spray chair with a clear coat of spray paint to seal it all in!