Photo via: mydukandiet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Campfire Toasted Cinnamon Rolls – Its amazing what a can of cinnamon rolls toasted over a campfire can taste like! Easy and fun even for little campers.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Delicious homemade pimento cheese is a Southern classic! And now Im sharing my famous family recipe thats perfect for sandwiches and snacks.
- Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious! This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them …
- A great recipe for homemade Oxyclean!
- This is another recipe that I make every year for Easter. This Easter Bunny fills her baskets with homemade candies : ) Marshmallow and peanut butter come toge
- This homemade Gak recipe is so easy, and so much fun! Roll it into balls (it even bounces!), stretch it into snakes, or let it OOZE over top of your hands!
- How to paint furniture. Turn an old cabinet into a toy box. DIY toy box. Chalk paint recipe. Stencil.
- My Nanny used to make these for me every summer when I visited her. I could go through a whole recipe in the week! Best Bits n Bites EVER!
- DIY All Purpose Cleaner for a greener, safer home | With only three ingredients and two minutes, you can mix up your own eco-friendly, pet-safe, child-safe all purpose cleaner! Click for the recipe.
- such a fun DIY and recipe! Learn how to make this Mid-century Modern Gingerbread house — get the full tutorial on Jojotastic.com