Photo via: thehappierhomemaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Easter Bunny Krispie Treats will make for a great dessert, Easter basket addition or snack this holiday season. Super inexpensive and SUPER easy!
- This adorable yet simple DIY Rustic Wooden Bunny is a perfect craft to bring a little Easter decor to your yard! Be sure to check out the easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial provided!
- Cute! Make this sign with braided fabric scraps. So easy, too!
- How to make Bunny Bubble Gum using Bubble Tape Gum. A cute DIY Easter gift idea
- Pretty colorful farmhouse family room decor. Easy ways to pull together a family room space. Pretty farmhouse decor ideas. Love this colorful family room! These billy balls in vintage blue mason jars are such cute decor too. We love our La-Z-Boy leather couches, very comfortable!
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- So cute! Love these easy Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Brownies. A perfect Christmas holiday party dessert for chocolate lovers.
- These Easter Nest Cupcakes are fun to make and will be the hit of your Easter Dessert Table. @wilton
- The perfect cupcake for Easter, these super simple cupcakes have amazing cake flavor and are super cute and easy to make! Kid friendly Easter treat.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.