Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Its easy to create a floor plan layout of paint colors for your home. Use this method when planning a renovation or doing simple updates to test out paint colors you think you like, and to get an idea of how well colors go together, which room to use a color in, etc. Its easy to paint your home digitally and Im showing you how!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- How to decorate with grey and paint an ombre wall in 5 simple steps from www.redonline.co.uk
- This Succulent Lantern is the perfect decor for your home. It can also be used as a stylish centerpiece! Make this lantern in a few simple steps.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.