Photo via: shoppingkim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- EASY! Make a bright garland of fresh marigolds in minutes with our step-by-step instructions.
- Instructions to make my girl her very own bean bag for my apartment lol. It will have the initials G.E.T. 🙂
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- Check out this super easy to make, colorful summer tote bag for kids! DIY summer totebag summercrafts craftswithkids craftsforkids
- Follow this quick and easy step by step tutorial to make a tasseled bag charm with pom poms from wool. Decorators Notebook is a great source of craft ideas
- These DIY marble planters are quick, easy and ridiculously cheap to make. I’ve been hoarding empty food packaging to make concrete vases (alas one day) but it was getting a little too bag lady in my office and I needed somewhere nice to put my one remaining basil. Such a trooper, he’s come back from …
- Mini Peony Painted Bag | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- Giant Yarn Throw Tutorial | A Domestic Wildflower click to read the full tutorial for how to make your own knitted or crocheted giant yarn throw including a pattern and sources for beautiful wool yarn!
- DIY Coastal Themed Message Board. Such a fun, easy and cute DIY project! This makes me think of the beach and summertime 🙂
- 3 easy DIY projects for my nautical beach bathroom
- Turn ordinary feathers collected from the beach in to beautiful home decor accents. Click through to http://ahappyhomeinholland.com to see just how easy they are to make!