Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Farmhouse Laundry Room Reveal | ORC Week 6
- DIY Tutorial: Acrylic/Lucite Drapery Rods with Plumbing Hardware by Grace from A Storied Style
- Make the upcoming school week easy and organized with this top saved DIY idea that helps organize outfits to wear, homework, and anything else that needs to go to school with them that day.
- No-Sew Hula Hoop Canopy With Pom Poms: This version is extremely easy to make using a hula hoop and some sheer curtain panels. I added playful pom pom trim to mine for a special touch. Give it a try and have sweet dreams under your beautiful canopy!
- This fun vintage cactus mirror will bring a touch of retro southwest to your home. The body of the cactus is wood that was painted a minty sage green. The painted wood is then covered with mirror panels cut in the shape of the cactus. The top of the cactus does have a chip out of the wood and paint, as seen in the last photos. This cactus mirror is otherwise in good vintage condition. It has a bracket on the back for easy hanging. The cactus is 14.25 inches tall and 8.5 inches wide.
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …
- How to build a DIY outdoor storage bench with beautiful fretwork panels and hidden storage under the seat.
- Feeling crafty? Check out these 10 easy DIY projects you can tackle this weekend! 5 is at the top of my list!
- Purchasing a ready-made wreath can be expensive and you still may not get what you want. The Everyday Home shares 5 Easy Steps to make a DIY Summer Wreath.
- DIY Welcome Mat IKEA Hack is a great inexpensive idea for making your entryway look even better on a budget! Our tutorial is easy to follow and under $5!
- 5 minute DIY cloth napkin tutorial – youll be surprised at how easy these are to make!
- A blanket ladder is a great storage solution for bulky blankets and throws. Build this easy DIY blanket ladder for about $5.