Photo via: prettyprovidence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Make your own DIY Modern Spring Wreath with beautiful florals
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- DIY: Its easy to paint stripes! How To Paint Stripes and Product Review of U-Stripe It
- Love this Modern Pyramid Glass Geometric Terrarium, perfect for succulents!
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.
- Looking for some DIY modern art ideas to fill your walls? These projects are a dream and super easy to create with some fantastic tutorials!…