Photo via: prettyprovidence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Bring style and organization to your home with this DIY mail organizer from Liberty Hardware. Light wood and stainless steel hardware creates a sleek, modern look in this fun hanging wall organizer. Use KILZ Primer to prep your wood before painting an accent stripe for a pop of color. Click here to see the rest of this easy tutorial.
- MADE IT: Striped Terra-Cotta Pots DIY succulents by thegoldenfig.com
- Super easy and adorable fall wreath made from just three items from Michaels. fall wreath diy www.littleglassjar.com
- Create your own beautiful boxwood wreath for under $15! Easy DIY Tutorial at www.andersonandgrant.com wreath DIY decorate
- So easy and cute!! Love this DIY Faux Hydrangea Fall Wreath!
- Make your own paper feather wreath for under $7.00. Easy diy project in under an hour! thistlewoodfarms.com
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.