Photo via: lovelyetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY monogram embroidery hoop wreath is so elegant and beautiful! Just gather a few supplies and follow the easy instructions to make your own! This floral wreath is the perfect piece of DIY home decor to display in your home! | decorbytheseashore.com
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- This DIY hoop wreath is so simple and easy to make! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- DIY Embroidery Hoop Wall Hanging- If you need to u…
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs
- Kids Personalized Embroidery Hoop Art with Felt Flowers and Leaves with Embroidered Name by Catshy Crafts
- Embroidery hoop orbs – I wonder if you really save money though. Embroidery hoops + stain isnt cheep. Reminds me of @jolehi89
- Embroidery Hoop Art Hello Baby – Gray Cotton, White Linen and Peach / Coral Thread on Etsy, $27.00
- Keep it simple this winter with minimal DIY wreath ideas so easy that anyone can make them. Pretty enough to leave up until spring!
- Spring door wreath. DIY Door Wreath. So easy to make! Only took me about 35 minutes with two toddlers running around and only cost about $20 for supplies.
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Felt Succulent Terrarium Hoop Art –