Photo via: ladyslittleloves.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spruce up either your home either indoors or outdoors with these Easy DIY Succulent Planters you can make on a frugal budget.
- Favorite Greenery for Under $50 | blesserhouse.com – A budget home decor shopping guide with 20 artificial life-like plants, wreaths, flower arrangements, and greenery for less than $50.
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Creative DIY Planters -Best Do It Yourself Planters and Crafts You Can Make For Your Plants – Indoor and Outdoor Gardening Ideas – Cool Modern and Rustic Home and Room Decor for Planting With Step by Step Tutorials
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- This Succulent Lantern is the perfect decor for your home. It can also be used as a stylish centerpiece! Make this lantern in a few simple steps.
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More