Photo via: ladyslittleloves.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Favorite Greenery for Under $50 | blesserhouse.com – A budget home decor shopping guide with 20 artificial life-like plants, wreaths, flower arrangements, and greenery for less than $50.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- How to Use Vintage Silver Sugar Bowls to Create Faux Succulent Planters – using stones, moss and craft store succulents. This is a great looking display that is very inexpensive to put together – Two Bees in a Pod
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Urban Mettles modern wall planters are created with a commitment to quality and a love for succulents! These modern outdoor planters and address plaques will add instant curb appeal to your home.
- Quick and easy succulent planter in a dough bowl. You cant even tell that these are faux!
- Super cute watercress planters and more easy DIY spring themed projects.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat