Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Create your own Bloom Where You Are Planted sign to put on a Mason Jar! This is an easy DIY using a Mason Jar. Add fresh flowers, and this jar is ready to use! Get the directions on the blog!
- See how SUPER easy it is to bring coastal style to your home decor by DIYing your own faux coral using simple air dry clay!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Make your own paper feather wreath for under $7.00. Easy diy project in under an hour! thistlewoodfarms.com
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Making your own lamp is easy, inexpensive, and a great way to get a lamp that matches your decor! Take a look at these 7 DIY lamp projects for inspiration! | homemade lamp, DIY decor
- Easy tutorial on how to make paper planter bags that are water safe / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- Kids play balls and a cake pan from the dollar store! Bring in the Holidays with these GIANT CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS for your home! How to Make Your Own Huge Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Easy video tutorial)