Photo via: marthastewart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- The Beginners Guide to Using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Wax: One Beginners Tips to Another! | I let my intimidation over using Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now that I have finally given it a whirl, Im eager to empower other beginners to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is! Especially with this step by step run-down.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets, hardware and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- How to Paint Fabric Furniture • Using actual paint to transform fabric furniture… and no, it isnt all stiff! Before and after photos of these easy DIY projects!
- Get organized with dry-erase and chalkboard paint! Rust-Oleum makes it easy to paint a whiteboard or chalkboard directly on to your wall. The Home Depot Blog has the steps you’ll need to tackle this DIY project.
- Spray paint inexpensive shelving | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY for teens |
- Here you learn how to paint a suitcase. You can turn old worn out suitcases into a new decorative piece for your home in a few easy steps! The great thing about this project is that you can customize them for your home by choosing different colors and how
- How to spray paint indoors! Build a DIY Spray Paint Booth in your garage. Its a portable, any size, easy setup, option for spraying paint indoors. Great for furniture, cabinetry, projects and more. Click the image to get the tutorial.
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- 12 Speedy Chalk Paint Crafts-Chalk Paint, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Crafts, Chalk Paint Crafts, Easy Chalk Paint Crafts, Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Tips, DIY Furniture Remodel, How to Remodel Your Furniture,
- These easy chalk painting tips for beginners will liberate you from perfectionism and get you hooked on the latest and most fun way to paint furniture!