Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- With the holiday decor packed away, I, Erin, decided my living was in need of a little extra cozy texture, and so I created a DIY snowball pillow!
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- Make Unique Industrial style Concrete Coasters! Easy and fun DIY – via A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Tooth Fairy Space Pillow tutorial with pictures. EASY
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- 21 DIY Greenhouses with Great Tutorials – A Piece of Rainbow
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Fixer upper bathroom before and after. Get this look with her farmhouse bathroom DIY tutorial! 2017DesignTrends FrogTape @FrogTape sponsored
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Finished Basement Ideas | Teen Hangout | Inexpensive Fold out Sofa Ideas | Easy Decorating Ideas | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com sponsored BHGLiveBetter
- Doesnt this just scream Christmas? With an easy to follow pattern this pillow idea can be yours!