Photo via: shoppeno5.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making a bench yourself! In this tutorial, Ill show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Sometimes you don’t want to build a whole “fire pit” adventure in your backyard, but you still want that fire factor. No problem, we found some easy DIY table top fire bowls for you that fit perfectly in any garden space! Whether you don’t want to smoke out the neighbors, or you just don’t have …
- A while ago, a friend of mine called me to ask if I had any need for a bunch of cedar fence pickets that had been cut to about 2′ in length. Her husband had gotten them for a project, but never got around to completing it. She was cleaning out her garage and wanted …
- cut idea to hide wires…especially in a play room, rec room or kids room…However, if I was using in a play room or kids room I wouldnt use a picket fence but a rounded top
- How to Build a Rustic Barn Door – Charleston Crafted
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- How to build a simple bubble fountain for your backyard or deck. This was a quick and easy DIY – it only took an afternoon! This style of fountain uses two or more pots – and has a relaxing bubbling sound and pretty waterfall effect down the sides. A l
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to build a simple rustic planter box for garden tools, kitchen utensils or shock of all shocks … plants.
- I love the look of a pergola over the garage. In fact, I love a pergola almost anywhere. Its winter, so my longing to garden has begun. This is the time when I start dreaming and planning for warmer weather. Since this was one of the wettest years on record, I did not spend enough time in m
- No patio? No problem. You can still build a lush summer garden inside your four walls, no matter how much living space you have. Weve rounded up more than a dozen indoor garden projects that take shape in new and different ways – growing up, hanging down, or simply making use of otherwise unused space.
- Sweet and Whimsical DIY Fairy Garden Ideas to Build With Your Kids – Sweet and Whimsical Miniature Fairy Garden Ideas – Photos