Photo via: elephantbuffet.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Beautiful stair railing renovation using the existing newel post and handrail | TDA Decorating and Design featured on @Remodelaholic makeover staircase
- Neat and tidy: Install a coat hook low down on the floor in your hall and hang your trainers and shoes from it to keep life organised
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- DIY Buffet Makeover – Looking for a great way to make over a buffet? Check out this easy DIY Buffet Makeover in navy from My Creative Days!
- Shop Elephant Tea Mug at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colours and brands for you to choose from right here.
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY staircase makeover was accomplished in a weekend and looks like a professional job! Need to tackle your own staircase makeover? Come check out full details from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- How to make a large-scale rug from scratch. And it is just in time for the weather to start cooling down because this thing is as cozy as it comes…It’s like walking on clouds! Super fluffy and plush. Paper & Stitch
- How to hang a photo gallery along a staircase
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!
- Caring for your granite and stone countertops doesnt have to be hard! See how we keep ours looking brand new with just a little TLC and help from RockDoctorRX! ad
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.