Photo via: muyingenioso.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Hello to everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely Easter (thats if you celebrate it of course!). I saw this wrapping paper a while back and thought it was pretty cool.
- Looking for a few affordable holiday gifts for women or hostess gifts. I have rounded up a few, plus follow the blog hop where you will find something for everyone on your gift giving list.
- Today we have a collection of 21 Farmhouse Decorating Ideas! You are going to love each and everyone and I bet you might find some new blogs! ENJOY!!
- Enjoy corn on the cob in a delicious new way this summer! After trying this recipe for Mexican Grilled Corn you may never go back to plain corn again!
- sweet little DIY Anna Joyce created for the new Liberty of London Craft Blog
- New year, new creative you! Make a start with this DIY Coiled Rope Tassel Bowl Tutorial over on the blog today. Perfect for your healthy snacks!
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Everyone needs some Red, White & Blue to decorate for the 4th of July, and this sparkly Patriotic Wreath is perfect! Stop by the blog to get the tutorial!
- Download and print this free printable Love in Stripes wall art for your home or office! Download by following the directions below.
- The following post is sponsored by Shutterfly If you’ve been to my home, you would know that I love styling my home with our family photos. There’s nothing that makes a home cozier and more …
- Build a closet yourself, following these illustrated step-by-step techniques, including wall framing, paneling, and finishing.