Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These simple DIY $10 ledges are easy to make; I love the price; and they make such a huge impact. Perfect for storing books on an empty wall in a kids room or play room. | Tutorial via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Utilize empty wall space in your office with handy organizational wall bins.
- If there was one home design project that I soo want to eventually do, but am most nervous to tackle, it would be a gallery wall. Ever since I was old enough to start dreaming about my future home, Id envision huge empty white walls that Id fill with tons of amazing colorful art – some that…
- How to Find Cheap Containers for Homemade Beauty Products. You can recycle empty containers around the house or you can buy containers for your homemade beauty products.
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary // ad IAMSCat
- Learn how to make easy DIY sea glass lanterns. This is a great way to upcycle empty glass jars into beautiful home decor craft!
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- paint empty soup cans bright summer colors, poke holes, and add a candle inside for an inexpensive lighting option.
- Empty Frames and Small Mirrors – Ways to Use Empty Frames In Your Home – Decorating With Less
- Paper Craft for Spring – Recycling Craft – Daisies Made From Empty Paper Towel Rolls/Tubes
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Entryway Pallets and Crates Organizer – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry