Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- Dishwashers are an amazing convenience but did you know that there are many items that can get completely damaged in a dishwasher? Lets take a look at these need-to-know cleaning tips: the 10 things you should never put in a dishwasher and the reasons why!
- Ready to try your hand at chalk paint? Heres what you should know before you get started. http://canarystreetcrafts.com/
- Roof Types, Vocabulary and Things You Should Know
- 27 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know About
- DIY Tic Tac Bobby Pin Case | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms
- Everyone cant stop pinning this!
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Hello to everyone. Hope you have all had a lovely Easter (thats if you celebrate it of course!). I saw this wrapping paper a while back and thought it was pretty cool.