Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- It is so easy to dry flowers! This video will show you what you need to dry your wedding flowers, garden flowers, or even grocery store flowers! Get the dried flower look in minutes.
- Modern Canvas Wall Art Sophisticated, Trendy and Modern Canvas Wall Art Elevate and transform your home into the paradise of your dreams with funky, cool and modern canvas wall art. You will appreciate how bold bright colors along with beautiful flowers and abstract designs can make a room stunningly beautiful. In addition your space will fill more inviting and you can switch these around to various rooms of your home. Most of these abstract canvas prints look great as art for your living
- When you add trendy plants to modern home decor idea what do you get? This super simple DIY Succulent Garden project! Choose your favorite mixture of colorful cacti and earthy greens to make this project all your own. More
- Learn how to get beautiful and vibrant dried flowers in this post! The trick to drying flowers is easy, and you can create beautiful dried flower art!
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Sometimes you just cant expose your plants to enough sunlight, like if you live in an apartment and you dont have a backyard. But thats not a problem, because there are some beautiful plants that grow in the shade, so you can plant them in your apartment or any shady spot of your backyard.
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Keep spring on your walls and front door all season long with this felt flower wreath craft from our very own Home Maker, @sallie_dale. Start by cutting flower petals in all types of shapes and sizes out of felt. Then, glue each petal to pieces of floral wire until you have about 30 flowers. Finally, arrange your flowers on a wicker wreath and secure them with hot glue. Click through for the full, blossoming DIY!
- With these DIY farmhouse decor ideas, you can successfully create a farmhouse feel in your home, no matter where you live. See the best designs for 2017.
- Learn how to make this dried orange garland with bay leaves and cinnamon sticks. Its a fun and easy decorating project for your home.