Photo via: craftinvaders.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Seriously the easiest and really clear explanation of how to sew a pillow cover with piping around the edges. Site also links to great places to buy fabric online.
- This fired ink art is so cool! Its easy enough for kids to do and turns out beautiful! Great summer craft activity to do with your kids. DIY home decor or wall art.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Want a fun, cheap, and easy Christmas craft for kids? These Homemade Cookie Cutter Bird Feeders are sure to do the trick! You likely already have most everything you need for this fun winter activity for kids plus these homemade bird feeders make great DIY gifts for teachers, friends, and family.
- DIY Popsicle Stick Puzzles. A super cute craft activity to do with your kids this summer! PopsicleHero (spon)
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I bet Captain Jack Sparrow will go crazy for this Pirates Booty Slime it has the perfect amount of gold and gems. Making slime is a fun craft activity for kids and adults. Savvy?
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- Making recycled chalk paint for outdoor art is a great way to recycle old broken and water soaked pieces of sidewalk chalk. Painting with chalk paint is a super fun summer activity for kids! The vibrant colors look beautiful painted on sidewalks and drive
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …