Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Double Exterior Doors Exterior Doors Luxury With Regard To Front Double Door Decorating Ideas For Your Inspiration
- Before and after of our 1940s bungalows exterior baystreetbungalows…
- Give your home a simple and chic upgrad with these DIY Craftsman exterior shutters. We have the step-by-step tutorial.
- How to Paint Exterior Doors. What a huge difference a big of paint can make!
- Sherwin Williams Dovetail for the exterior of the house.
- Learn how to paint a new exterior door in a timely manner. You can accomplish this in just a weekend!
- This simple DIY beautifies your homes exterior, while also giving you extra space to contain your plants.
- exterior, Simple Idea Of Long Diy Patio Bench Concept Made Of Wooden Material In Natural Color With Strong Seat Also Legs For Garden Furniture – Antique DIY Patio Bench Gaining Unique Exterior Design
- Add more curb appeal to your house — and increase its value — with these easy exterior improvements. Welcome spring in all its glory with a themed wreath or paint the door a bold and contrasting color such as this blue door against the red brick house. Some seasonal flowers and a welcome sign pull the updated look together and welcome visitors to your home.
- Give the exterior of your home a farmhouse chic makeover with this collection of Solid Color Wood Stains from BEHR. This premium stain and sealer helps to hide imperfection in your outdoor wooden surfaces while still letting that beautiful natural wood texture show through. Use shades like Harbor Gray, Stonehedge, Wedgewood, Light Lead, and Gray Seas on your decks, patios, porches, and fences.
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.
- exterior paint color Crownsville Gray HC-106 by Benjamin Moore – Nice door overhang! These colors match our house. We used Storm Cloud Gray 2140-40 and Baby Seal Black 2119-30 for the door with white trim. Love this color combination.