Photo via: farmhousechicblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Fab Magnolia Pillows! Stripes are simplistic and timeless farmhouse style. The Carter pillow, part of the Magnolia Home Collection by Joanna Gaines double-stripe pattern is stunning in its simplicity. We love the organic style and muted coloring that helps it to fit in any sp
- Store towels in your bathroom while looking chic and farmhouse! How To Build A Rustic Towel Ladder, Tutorial from Twelve Oaks Blog on Remodelaholic.com
- Here is a list of farmhouse master bedroom decor finds from AMAZON based off of popular farmhouse bedroom pins!
- World Map stapled onto a white canvas, push pins on places Ive been, and tags of the month and date hanging on them – simple and easy room decor if youre into marking down the places youve visited (All costs are less than 30$ depending on the size of your canvas and map)
- 30 Sensational Succulent Crafts – * THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE (DIY, Home Decor, Crafts, Farmhouse)
- Shanty to Chic always does amazing things. I think her kids must self sustain themselves with all she can done and then make it miraculously easy for the rest of us. Thanks for making this DIY Farmhouse table so frugal! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- Best Country Crafts For The Home – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign – Cool and Easy DIY Craft Projects for Home Decor, Dollar Store Gifts, Furniture and Kitchen Accessories – Creative Wall Art Ideas, Rustic and Farmhouse Looks, Shabby Chic and Vintage Decor To Make and Sell http://diyjoy.com/country-crafts-for-the-home
- Front Door Fab Color | Jenallyson – The Project Girl – Fun Easy Craft Projects including Home Improvement and Decorating – For Women and Moms
- thursdays tip of the week – painting tips… Okay, that doorknob one is pretty smart.
- Give the exterior of your home a farmhouse chic makeover with this collection of Solid Color Wood Stains from BEHR. This premium stain and sealer helps to hide imperfection in your outdoor wooden surfaces while still letting that beautiful natural wood texture show through. Use shades like Harbor Gray, Stonehedge, Wedgewood, Light Lead, and Gray Seas on your decks, patios, porches, and fences.
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.