Photo via: stonegableblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This simple DIY cake stand is easy to embellish with your favorite scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Decorate all your cake stands for a holiday or party!
- A fun and functional bathroom for 3 growing boys ages 0 to 5 years old.
- Tons of simple DIY projects were a part of this Garage Mudroom Makeover. Its functional for 4 kids, fun for our guests, and easy for you to try too!!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- How to make your own rustic DIY wood cake stand in just 5 minutes. | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- The kitchen at StoneGable is not only the heart of my home but it’s hub! Today I’m sharing and show you my kitchen ready for early fall! I’m so please to be a part of…. Make sure to enter the fabulous giveaway sponsored by Pfister at the end of the post!!!! Early fall at StoneGable more »
- Yogurt Tub Craft – 3 DIY Cake Plate Ideas ⋆ Smart Fun DIY
- My favorite birthday party growing up was a pj party in the morning … We had brunch, a sun shaped cake, and played games. A cereal bar would be a perfect addition! And inexpensive.
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Congrats! You just found The Best Banana Cake Recipe ever! This simple banana cake recipe is soft, fluffy, moist, and rich and is made even better by being topped with this easy caramel icing recipe. If you have ripe bananas and are in search of banana recipes to use them in, you must try this moist banana cake recipe. This dessert is guaranteed to knock the socks off your family and friends.