Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 21 Incredibly Chic Thrift Store Makeovers You Could Totally Pull Off!
- Imaginative Thrift Store Makeovers – The Cottage Market
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Suitcase Dresser Hack | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- Farmhouse candle holder made with thrift store items by our southern home
- Farmhouse fall porch decor with an eclectic vintage touch. Most items were either thrift store finds or are quick and easy fall DIY projects.
- Inspire your frugality. Spray Paint Thrift Store Finds plus more Joanna Gaines Ideas – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse design ideas for every living space.
- Old vintage garden tools from the thrift store or the barn out back are excellent for repurposing into a DIY trellis! Whether you need a trellis to be functional for climbing vines or just decorative to add a rustic farmhouse touch to your yard, this DIY tutorial will guide you through the creative process. Great Fixer Upper style upcycle craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Thrift Store Cane Top Table Makeover In Gorgeous Aqua Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- DIY Modern Painted Nightstands. Transform a pair of thrift store end tables and turn them into high end looking nightstands. Makeover by Thirty Eighth Street.
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!