Photo via: babytoboomer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family Room Ideas – Add Color and Texture With a Great Rug – set the mood with a fantastic carpet – so many avail! https://babytoboomer.com/2013/12/10/family-room-ideas/
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Reclaimed wood lath wall art. Rustic Santa Fe style natural geometric design, can be used as a twin headboard in the bedroom or as wall art in your living room. We also offer Full, Queen and King size headboards in this design. Just convo us for dimensions and price. The star and diamond designs are a mixture of both of the plaster lath side and the side that was oxidized, making a rustic warm decor that would make a statement in any room of any decor. The natural colors on the plaster laths are browns from oxidation over the years and the lighter color from the plaster that was absobed a little by the lath that it was on. Making a very nice warm rustic headboard or wall art decoration. Each lath is different in color and texture making each art piece, one of a kind. Handmade and comes ready to hang horizontally with a small hole in the back to hang on a small nail or two in the wall. Hangs securely and flat against the wall. This listing is for this size and design only, shown as a single in the first picture. The size is approx. 41 x 17 x 1.5 inch. Since this is made to order this is going to be the same design but the colors may vary a little cause each is unique in the lath colors but they will be similar. This is my original design, handmade, signed and dated by me, Michael D Hutton. It ships within 2-3 weeks after purchase and ships usps or Fedex. We send the tracking number to you and date of arrival the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting my shop for your reclaimed wood lath wall art decor and headboards at Past Reclaimed. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- Farmhouse Lighting – Kitchen Chandelier – Whisk Chandelier – Industrial Light Fixture – Rustic Chandelier – Wood Lighting The wooden base shown in photos has a GREY finish . Let this unique light fixture bring a modern , industrial style to your home! It will look great in your kitchen , breakfast area, or even in your dining room. This handmade chandelier is made out of a five new unused wire whips attached to a wooden base. The electrical components are high quality UL Recognized Components. The pendant itself is not UL approved. This light is a perfect way to add that modern industrial look to any room. MEASUREMENTS : * wooden base 18 diameter * wire whip 7.5 tall * height 22 when measuring from the ceiling to the bottom of whisk Wire whips are attached to a grey finish wooden base with a grey twisted cloth covered light cord. The maximum bulb wattage is 60w for a regular chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Any wattage can be used for LED or CFL chandelier bulb with a candelabra base. Bulbs are not included. CARE : Clean with a soft dusting cloth. Do not use any household cleaning products. https://www.etsy.com/shop/IWantThattt