Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I like the pinecone garland – that would be super easy to make and you could dress it up with fancy ribbon or glitter on the cones
- Need a project idea for your bathroom wall this weekend? This decor makes it look so fancy!
- You dont need a fancy DSLR camera, follow these 9 tips for creating videos with your smartphone and youll have great video content in no time!
- Oh my.. Never search DIY rug.. but this is a fancy idea.. Shave a design into a thick rug
- DIY Antropologie Inspired Fancy X Farmhouse Table
- Grey desk in a home office – For more inbetweenie and plus size style ideas go to www.dressingup.co.nz
- Looking for an easy home office makeover on a budget? My white and gold home office makeover to inspires creativity and keep crafting materials at hand.
- Great news! My home office is complete! These are words I never thought I would never be able to write. This project has been a work-in-progress since the summer. I finished the important stuff (installing and painting the desk and painting the back wall) pretty quickly, and then I spent months tinkering around with the… Keep Reading
- This home office desk is an easy build! Erin at @hardyhomereno shares the free DIY plans on buildsomething.com
- 30 Home Office Design Ideas to Help You Live a Better Life