Photo via: artsyvava.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gray is the new white! Love the way this color is paired with serene tones for a calming bedroom decor.
- By Sea or By Land Quilt Kit for Boys. Or JUST FOR ME! I might need to get more mature fabrics, but what a great reminder of the beach!
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- Mohawk Home New Wave Stream Of Blues Water Rug, 76×10- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Hues that sit next to each other on the color wheel (“cousins,” as author Debra Prinzing puts it) make for harmonious bouquets. Blues and purples will feel tranquil together; reds and pinks, more energetic. “Green counts as neutral since it’s the color of so much foliage,” says Prinzing, who uses it heavily in her arrangements. Large leaves make great frames.
- A beautiful reading nook! But if it was blues and greens it would really have me hooked.
- Summer colors and decor inspired by coastal living. Create a beachy yet sophisticated living space by mixing dusty blues, whites and grays into your color palette. | Pulte Homes
- Channel a calm, serene, decidedly seaside vibe in all new ways with this coastal chic style. Sophisticated whites mixed with organic touches and ocean inspired blues provide a room that brings the outdoors in. Shop Coastal Décor & More – in stores now!
- DIY 30 Minute Artwork Canvas. Such a great way to get custom art in your home. Love the tranquil blues, grays and greens in this water art. Cant believe this was created with cheap acrylic craft paint!
- These sea salt vanilla caramels are unbelievably soft and chewy; the ultimate sweet and salty candy treat. The recipe makes a big batch to share!
- Pretzel sticks with little fish at a pirates and mermaids birthday party! Would also be great for an under the the sea themed event such as a birthday party or baby shower. See more party ideas at http://CatchMyParty.com!
- Seahorse tutorial. How to make a fondant seahorse cupcake topper. Ideal for under the sea themed and mermaid themed birthday parties and baby showers.