Photo via: farmtheworld.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For your little one to feel at home in the natural world, being comfortable is essential. Thats why Patagonia has reimagined classic feety pajamas into outdoor loungewear for infant boys.
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!
- These DIY Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs are the perfect way to relax, unwind and think about your next trip to Walt Disney World. Enjoy a spa day at home!
- You guys, can I say something that might be a little controversial? I think ottomans might be the least appreciated piece of furniture out there. Yep, I said it. We often overlook and under appreciate this lonely workhorse of the furniture world. These babies aren’t just meant for being under our feet. Sure, they’re super comfy for foot support at the end of a long day. But even more, ottomans are multifunctional and can serve many, many purposes in our living rooms, family rooms, offices,
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Before and after gallery after fifteen months of renovation remodeling a 100 year old farm house in northern Minnesota. House tour, home decor, interior design, house decorating. The master bedroom.
- What’s New in the World of Farmhouse Home Decor DIY and More – Page 7 of 12 – The Cottage Market
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Bedroom – DIY Wooden Spool Console Table – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Bedroom – Wall Art, Rugs, Nightstands, Lights and Room Accessories
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Accessories http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-kitchen
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Acces