Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- 41 More DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Window Map – Creative Rustic Ideas for Cool Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-projects
- 9 Fixer Upper Style Shiplap Ideas for the kitchen, kids rooms, bedroom, entry, living too and more! shiplap | fixer upper | modern farmhouse | decor | decorating
- Cute! I need to redecorate my sons firemans bedroom to this older boys firemans room.
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- This modern farmhouse girls bedroom looks beautiful! So many beautiful rustic and neutral decor ideas! Find it at aheartfilledhome.com
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Love that fixer upper style? Neutral master bedroom and guest room bedding is timeless. This tan and white stripe duvet screams fixer upper style. Add your linen stripes, cable knit textures, and white frills + ruffles. Our neutral farmhouse home bedding
- Are you looking for creative space-saving solutions for your small bedroom? Farmhouse bed is a great option. Not only does it look great in your bedroom, it also offers lots of storage space with its underbed drawers. Buying a farmhouse bed can be expensive. But thanks to the creative minds and …
- Here is a list of farmhouse master bedroom decor finds from AMAZON based off of popular farmhouse bedroom pins!
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- How Im designing the Farmhouse Master Bedroom of my dreams (and making it come to life in just six weeks)!