Photo via: benjaminmoore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best farmhouse style pillows from Amazon- all under $15- decor- farmhouse style- throw pillows- diy- decorating- neutral- neutral decor
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Farmhouse Fab Magnolia Pillows! Stripes are simplistic and timeless farmhouse style. The Carter pillow, part of the Magnolia Home Collection by Joanna Gaines double-stripe pattern is stunning in its simplicity. We love the organic style and muted coloring that helps it to fit in any sp
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Love the farmhouse look but on a budget? Check out all these amazing finds for incredible prices. Most pieces are under $160 and very highly rated!! Check out all the details.
- Shanty to Chic always does amazing things. I think her kids must self sustain themselves with all she can done and then make it miraculously easy for the rest of us. Thanks for making this DIY Farmhouse table so frugal! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Fall throw pillow covers starting under $10 | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Combine gilded wallpaper with bright green throw pillows to give your room that well-traveled style.
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- Theres nothing sweeter than customized home decor—design that can only be inspired by YOUR FAMILY. Home isnt marble counter tops and hardwood floors. Its not beautiful throw pillows and that farmhouse table in the dining room. Its the people that come home every day. Today Im sharing five of my favorite ways for unique home decor.
- Make this easy and rustic DIY coastal wreath under $10 and welcome guests with a beach theme on your door!