Photo via: giesendesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The mosaic tile you choose can give your kitchen so many different looks. The glass and metal tile you see at the top creates a bold, eye-catching effect in the backsplash. Below, the arabesque pattern has a timeless look thats subtle and elegant. Click through to browse The Home Depot’s huge selection of on-trend mosaic tiles, and imagine what your kitchen could look like.
- 8 x 10 Mohawk Home Solid Border Textured Tufted Area Rug, Dark Blue- Family Room Ideas – Make quick & easy changes to any room in your home in minutes by changing the rug – add color & patterns
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Materials, metal/ brass accents, open backsplash w/ no uppers; tile to ceiling. Dark cabinets; inset shaker-style w/ minimally detailed hardware. LGLimitlessDesign & Contest
- If I can backsplash my kitchen with glass subway tile, anyone can. If you can do something yourself, why not? Most of us are on a budget, right?
- Global inspiration meets hometown technique in this tile company founded by Sara Baldwin. A native of Virginia’s Eastern Shore, where New Ravenna is headquartered, the designer credits the region’s “bountiful and beautiful habitat” for the spirit of her work. Shown is the Orson tile, a hand-cut mosaic with Calacatta marble and 24K-gold glass, devised by Baldwin and executed by artisans in her studio.
- 11 Ways to DIY Your Own Kitchen Remodel – including cabinets, flooring, backsplash, countertop & baseboard
- Wow! Make your own recycled glass countertop! Gorgeous! DIY but time intensive…BrainRight – Main Kitchen Countertop – North
- Cute Country Backsplashes| Backsplashes, Home Decor, Home Decor Ideas, Tile Backsplashes, DIY Backsplash, DIY Kitchen Remodel, Quick Kitchen Remodels, How to Remodel Your Kitchen Fast, Fast Ways to Remodel Your Kitchen.
- I like this, the dark gray vs. basic black double front doors – so elegant.
- Faux Cement tile backsplash, DIY backsplash, Cement tile, DIY backsplash ideas, how to make a backsplash, how to make a faux cement tile backsplash, how to diy a backsplash
- Clear the countertop clutter and have all of your essential kitchen gadgets organized and handy. Free plans and tutorial to build a DIY kitchen backsplash shelf and spice organizer.