Photo via: sewingandsanding.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wood Pallet Sign Tutorial — Clear instructions for putting it together. Not painted…used vinyl letters.
- Learn how to make a DIY sign using vinyl letters with this step-by-step tutorial which includes video instructions.
- If youve ever watched Fixer Upper, then you know how much Joanna Gaines loves a salvaged windmill. But they are SO expensive…so I decided to recreate that same farmhouse look by repurposing some outdated ceiling fan blades into a faux, weathered, vintage windmill. How crazy awesome is that?? All the details are in the tutorial by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- How to Make Marquee Lights. Lots of tips, tricks, and resources for making the perfect marquee sign! diy marquee
- Good Times Wooden light up marquee sign ryobination diy
- HOME with boxwood wreath…simple with wood letters from hobby lobby and small faux or real boxwood wreath
- Inexpensive Faux Copper and Patina Metal | Pretty Handy Girl
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- A Custom Fall Decor Sign with Vinyl Letters
- Place sticker letters on wooden sign, paint, then peel off stickers. Much easier than handwriting! This tip is worth millions!! Love it!
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!