Photo via: onsuttonplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youre a homeowner, you are probably familiar with “subway tile”. This is an article that shows how subway backsplash tiles bring unlimited design.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- If I can backsplash my kitchen with glass subway tile, anyone can. If you can do something yourself, why not? Most of us are on a budget, right?
- Bright white cottage kitchen! White shaker doors, farmhouse pendants, white quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash!
- Gray kitchen features gray shaker cabinets adorned with brass pulls by Lewis Dolan paired with honed carrera marble countertops and a white mini subway tile backsplash.
- Faux Cement tile backsplash, DIY backsplash, Cement tile, DIY backsplash ideas, how to make a backsplash, how to make a faux cement tile backsplash, how to diy a backsplash
- This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood!!! Must see!
- Woah! If this small bathroom can get such a great makeover, mine can too. Great ideas and inspiration for a small bathroom design. Classic subway tile, hale navy paint, and metallic accents. This bathroom makeover is incredible!
- This DIY faux stainless steel backsplash is super easy and is removable. Super easy to install and remove. Great for renters or DIYers!
- No tile has passed through the centuries of interior design with as much admiration as that of the subway. Perhaps one of the reasons is how incredible versatile it is! Regardless of it’s scale, a subway tile can be laid in array of patterns that fall on both ends of the design spectrum: modern or…
- DIY Kitchen backsplash: save money by painting your ugly tile with this simple step by step tutorial by A Beautiful Mess
- Cream painted cabinetry with carrara counter tops, classic white subway backsplash with herringbone insert behind the stove top and lantern pendants.