Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fed onto Living room decoration ideas
- Category » Home Decor « @ DIY House Remodel ..entry way, different colors
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Alphabetize Your Record Collection With These Laser Cut Wood Dividers in technology style fashion main Category
- Looking for some cute holiday decor ideas that wont break the bank? Try one of these 4 Easy DIY Holiday Projects! Your home will be merry & bright!
- World Map stapled onto a white canvas, push pins on places Ive been, and tags of the month and date hanging on them – simple and easy room decor if youre into marking down the places youve visited (All costs are less than 30$ depending on the size of your canvas and map)
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Having a desk in your bedroom is a great way to stay organized and neat – or, uh, at least it seems that way. Your desk might start out as your designated homework spot, with lofty ideas of evenings spent typing away projects and never having to search for that one important paper your teacher told you to hang onto.
- The color is called Gray Tabby and I sealed it with minwaxs provincial stain. I measured and taped off the stripes onto the back with blue painters tape. Then after some heavy distressing, I applied a thick coat of stain. Im in love.
- Once again it is that time of the week…the time that we check out the newest in Trendy Home Decor DIY Projects and this week we have a Fabulously Fresh bunch for you! They are all relatively quick and easy which is always a great thing! From and IKEA Rast Hack transformed by wood shims …