Photo via: flamingotoes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids Personalized Embroidery Hoop Art with Felt Flowers and Leaves with Embroidered Name by Catshy Crafts
- DIY your own succulent terrarium garden by layering sand, soil, and stone.
- Decorate your home with a pebble terrarium garden. Without any soil, these succulent terrariums are a bright addition to any space and can be adapted to your own style by using your favorite stones and glass container. Click in to learn more from Garden Therapy.
- Easy diy succulent wreath, spring embroidery hoop wreath
- Embroidery Hoop Art Hello Baby – Gray Cotton, White Linen and Peach / Coral Thread on Etsy, $27.00
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Easy Art in 1.2.3 : How to paint Simple Succulent and Cacti! Delineateyourdwelling.com
- Gorgeous! Add this succulent wall art to any room for a beautiful touch | therusticwillow.com
- Embroidery hoop orbs – I wonder if you really save money though. Embroidery hoops + stain isnt cheep. Reminds me of @jolehi89
- How to Make Felt Flowers – 2 Bees in a Pod. Fall Decor or any season.