Photo via: idealme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY feltcraft wallart. Pattern and tutorial at www.LiaGriffith.com:
- How to Make Felted Wool Dryer Balls for Homemade, Chemical Free Laundry! Read the post for the super clear tutorial!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Oh Joy! for Target party animals at a baby shower.
- Entryway Gallery Wall at the36thavenue.com
- These DIY Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs are the perfect way to relax, unwind and think about your next trip to Walt Disney World. Enjoy a spa day at home!
- Indoor herb garden. source: Unity of Wicca … The Dance at Alder Cove /| ☽✪☾Youth/Father/Geezer☽✪☾ |/ Customs of the Ancestor
- I was looking at buying one of those wooden zoos as stuffy storage, but bungee cording existing furniture is genius! DIY
- Wooden Tilt-Out Trash Can Cabinet // Free DIY Plans at byDawnNicole.com- Dog owners would kill for this!
- Learn how to do just about everything at eHow. Find expert advice along with How To videos and articles, including instructions on how to make, cook, grow, or do almost anything.
- Would love to find an old suitcase to have a go at making it look as pretty as this.