Photo via: idealme.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY feltcraft wallart. Pattern and tutorial at www.LiaGriffith.com:
- This magical image is from a beautiful woodland inspired baby room.
- Find all of the decorating resources you need to make your living space a holiday haven when you shop Kirklands Woodland Wonder collection this season!
- Exploring trees through the craft of bark rubbing. This really simple woodland crafts idea is a great activity to do with kids
- 8. Felted Sweater Blanket
- How to Make Felted Wool Dryer Balls for Homemade, Chemical Free Laundry! Read the post for the super clear tutorial!
- READY TO SHIP! A lovely needle felted bear in rich blue-green with a goldenrod yellow botanical motif on her left shoulder. This adorned bear
- Discover hundreds of home decor items at prices 70% off retail! At zulily youll find something special for every room in your home!
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Shop Corner Store Vinyl Storage Rack at Urban Outfitters today. We carry all the latest styles, colors and brands for you to choose from right here.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their