Photo via: theultralinx.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a beautifully made over breakfast nook. Its chic, sophisticated and feminine.
- Hand Drawn Floral Kit is the easiest and most flexible way to create stunning and unique hand drawn designs in minutes! With Hand Drawn Floral Kit you can amaze your clients with feminine original floral hand drawings. For an amazing price of $29 you’ll get more than 500 elements: Borders, Frames and Floral Wreaths made as a brush so you can create
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Simple Spring Living Room. Farmhouse style spring decor ideas.
- Get that farmhouse kitchen style from your favorite show, Fixer Upper! This is the best source of farmhouse decor for your kitchen!
- See how SUPER easy it is to bring coastal style to your home decor by DIYing your own faux coral using simple air dry clay!
- Rustic style may be more suitable for getaway cabin decor but little rustic accents sprinkled throughout your home works with any style. Handcrafted accents have even a bigger appeal because you ca…
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!
- How to DIY farmhouse style adirondack chairs. Build them, paint them and style them! She shows you how. Bring farmhouse decor outdoors! ad
- Pin this for later to make DIY acorns using twine and wooden eggs. A farmhouse style fall decor idea. Make a dozen! | Country Design Style | http://countrydesignstyle.com
- Living Room decor – rustic farmhouse style. DIY console table.
- Anthropologie Rabbit Ears Doorstop home decor || interior design || whimsical decor || whimsical style