Photo via: kreative-wohnideen.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Let Your True Colors Shine Through Like a Rainbow wooden sign is a great art piece for a kids room, a craft room, a classroom, a birthday party, or any space that needs a little color or inspiration! Measures approximately 5 x 7 x 3/4 and is also available on a 6.5 x 9.5 plaque for $15. Select the size in the drop down menu. Please message me, if you are interested a size larger than those two options. MADE TO ORDER: —————————————————————- -Every sign is hand-painted, so each one will vary slightly from the last. -All signs will be sprayed with a sealer and have an unfinished back. -Each sign arrives ready to display with a saw-tooth hanger attached on the back. —————————————————————- Note: Items are made for indoor use only.
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.
- Learn how to make a rag rug out of your leftover fabric scraps, or old tarnished clothes and rags! Youll love this old homesteading tradition,
- things which are must at a tea party table are; tablecloth, linen napkins, cups saucers, tea spoons, sugar tongs, sugar bowl, tea strainers lemon dish. Other items will depend on what you are serving. If you are serving scones, you will need knives along with small bowls of dips, jams, yogurt and cream. For sandwiches, you will need tongs and jam or butter, depending on the sandwiches. If you are having cakes, add forks to the table. While setting the table, put the napkins in napkin rings.
- Learn how to make these simple DIY wrapped wooden spoons on the blog today! They make a perfect summer time hostess gift.
- Are you looking for some Minnie Mouse birthday party ideas? This delightful party held for a 1st birthday is sweet in every way. From delicious food to delightful decoration, this is a Minnie Mouse party that any little girl is going to love. Here you will find plenty of inspiration to organize your next event.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Learn about the top 6 Dirtiest Things in Your House and find out how to clean them. Free printable included.
- AD Check out these 5 DIY Ways to Update a Bathroom on a Budget! Find out how you can take your bathroom to the next level with a few simple and cost saving updates.
- Find out the five simple interior design ideas for how to make a house feel like a home that I learned and what mistakes to avoid. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2gYLw1F