Photo via: yourmodernfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- At Home Stores, At Home Back to Campus Collection, How to decorate a guest bedroom on a budget, How to decorate a guest bedroom, How to create a welcoming space, How to decorate a dorm room on a budget, How to decorate a dorm room, Dorm room checklist, dorm room must haves
- Summer means a change in routine. Here are a few of my favorite summer must haves for cooking, cleaning, washing, organizing, gardening, and sometimes just for fun, including a DIY dryer tray re-purposed from an old picture frame, perfect for laundry room
- We’ve gathered 13 of the best gardening must-haves for seasoned gardeners and new ones alike. We asked gardeners what their must-haves were and products like wheelbarrows, watering cans, ergonomic tools, and compost bins were just some of the items on this list. Make gardening season great with these 13 Gardening Must Haves!
- Making a sand volcano is tons of fun for kids! You can easily set this activity up at the beach or right in the sand box; a must try for Summer!
- Designers forecasts for home trends this year are out, and many of them have said that updated light fixtures leads the pack for a must have in your decorating tool box. However, anyone who has tried to buy lighting that is outside the usual paper shade and metal base knows that updated lighting can mean …
- Easy to create DIY Floral Painted Box, Delineate Your Dwelling
- This is SO cute! How to make a hair bow holder out of a toothpaste box! AD GoodnessCircle
- To the rear is a lattice-topped shadowbox-style fence we built last year, and to the front is a long planter box that doubles as a backyard bench.
- DIY Home Decor | DIY Home accessories | lucite box | pom pom lucite box | ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL
- boX leg console table! Easy plan and tutorial for this super inexpensive DIY wood table from https://sawdustgirl.com/
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- This platform bed with storage is built from a series of boxes. Learn to build a box and you can build this bed. Sketches, plans and cut list included.