Photo via: regencyshutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This beautiful Patriotic Prairie Point Star Ornament is the perfect decoration to make and hang in your window for the 4th! | Complete step-by-step tutorial with lots of photos!
- If you are looking for that thing, it means you have to follow window covering ideas below. As you already known there are many kinds of window …
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- 15 DIY window treatments. AWESOME IDEAS FOR PEOPLE ON A BUDGET!
- BubbleWrap insulation: Use bubble wrap on windows for two three+ years now, and Im amazed how quick and easy it is. This year, we are even covering the windows in the guest room — we just take the bubble wrap down when guests come, and put it back up when they leave — 15 seconds a window.
- Get your house ready for spring by adding DIY window flower boxes to your house and pallet flower holders to your garden.
- Find inspiration for window treatments with Fiskars. Clever tricks & tips to make DIY projects fun. Turn a room from drab to fab!
- DIY Window Box Projects • Tutorials and ideas for bumping up that curb appeal, on a budget!
- Click Pic for 40+ Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Bathroom Window Storage | DIY Home Organization Ideas Hacks
- These three “small kitchen” ideas are BRILLIANT! WINDOW “SHELF” BAR In a kitchen that is too small for even a small table and chairs, simply install a shelf by the window and get a couple of barstools that can fit snuggly underneath. Every meal will feel like a trip to your favorite cafe and the …
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- window shutters on shelf 🙂 cool dea for a little girls clothing armoire….