Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY TV Frame: Disguise that Flat Screen!
- I kinda like this idea for above our fireplace instead of using a set frame
- Love the TV behind the mirrored window frame…. Mirror Cabinet Media Solution | Pottery Barn
- Brick fireplace makeover with stained wood. Just moved in and this above was just not going to work. If you look close it has cracks in it repaired half a**ed.…
- we converted a wall outlet into an extension outlet for our TV room sofa table. This outlet, built into the face of the table, allows us to utilize the electrical outlet that is behind the couch – without having to move the couch out of the way.
- How to Hang a TV and Not See the Cords with step by step instructions….ALSO FIND THE EASIEST WAY TO HIDE THE CABLE BOX FOR LESS THAN $1!!
- What do you think: a clever way to make the tv less of a focal point or too much of a Wheres Waldo?
- How to hide tv cords the easy way! There is nothing that messes up a beautiful room like a mess of ugly cords. Here is a simple way to hide the cords in the wall. Click thru for tutorial and a list of what you need!
- How to hide the TV electronics and wires – clean up the area around your tv. Such a great idea! Thrifty Decor Chick
- This farmhouse style TV console is perfect for storing your electronics, or us it in the dining room as a sideboard to hold serving dishes and decor. Designed by The Gritty Porch with building plans by Remodelaholic.
- A Fun and Comfortable Space (1): Some ways to make the basement family room more fun and entertaining would be to have a pool table (2) or a pit, pillow mound, or beanbags in front of the TV area seen in picture (3). If you want to turn your basement TV room into a home […]
- The Richwood by David Weekley Homes in The Reserve at Old Atlanta features high ceilings with rustic beams, an open kitchen space and ample parking space in a 2 1/2 car garage. This layout has serval stunning plan options like a covered porch, an extended owners retreat and an indoor fireplace.