Photo via: ellerydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ana White | Build a Industrial Adjustable Height Bolt Bar Stool | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Mod Bar – Stemware Hutch | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: http://DIYPete.com/FloatingShelves
- DIY pillows are a fun sewing project that can quickly update a room. Learn how make a euro sham pillow with this detailed sewing tutorial that includes video instructions.Find out what youll learn about the first pillow in my Craftsy class – Custom Bedding – Decorative shams And Pillows – the Euro sham with a knife-pleat ruffle!
- DIY Home Decor – Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- Home furniture and home accessories including bed headboards, daybeds, kitchen islands, candle wall sconces, chair cushions, chandelier lamp shades, wooden bar stools, dining room tables and home office furniture.
- Learn how to create a luxurious DIY spa night at home with beauty blogger Ashley Brookes beauty tips and easy DIY beauty treatment recipes!
- Learn how to make a slide-wire canopy with free how-to video instructions from Sailrite.
- Learn how to build this styling outdoor furniture, including a full sized outdoor sofa, and a bench/coffee table. It is an easy build with free plans!
- Free building plan for this easy double X console table. Make it longer or shorter to fit your space, and paint or stain it to be more modern or more rustic! Building plan from Hertoolbelt on Remodelaholic.com
- This DIY Halloween art project is easy to make and takes less than 10 minutes! Learn how following this step-by-step tutorial.
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project