Photo via: burlapandblue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Download and print this free printable Love in Stripes wall art for your home or office! Download by following the directions below.
- Loving this DIY bold, green palm leaf artwork printable thats inspired by the Pottery Barn version. You can download the free printable in the post and put it into any 8×10 frame for instant, chic artwork. Looks great against the navy walls. | via monicawantsit.com
- Download and print this free printable Start Each Day With a Grateful Heart wall art for your home or office!
- Two posters for your wall, to frame after printing. Choose your size, up to a 20×30 which is shown in featured image. Create a unique statement piece in your home in a fun, easy, affordable way! The frames shown are from Ikea, they come with the matte included. Costco is a great choice for printing your art. Enjoy!! XOXO, Kelly
- This is a mid century inspired geometric design which will look great when printed and framed. Creating a sense of balance and a pop of colour, this print will look at home in any Scandinavian inspired decor scheme or with retro accents. ========================== Printable Art || instant download || home decor || interior design || modern design || ad
- Create a stunning graphic wall art piece with wood and a world map silhouette. Tutorial for world map wall art including a Free silhouette cut file and pdf printable for each segment of the map.
- Beautiful free printable monogram art for your home-these would be so pretty in a nursery or gallery wall! All letters of the alphabet available!
- Get control of all of your junk with this DIY Command Center. Watch the how-to video and download the free printable plans to build your own!
- I love decorating for any holiday, and of course I love cute vintage Easter decor! I like to add subtle touches here and there around my home. Today, I have one to share with you… and a free printable banner for you to download! I am so excited to be doing the 12 Months of Martha, and…Read More »
- Beautiful floral home organizational printables you can download for free! 30+ printables to keep your home and life organized. Plus they are so pretty!
- DIY Tree Art Recycle Bin Trash Can and Free Printable Pattern