Photo via: katescreativespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a cozy reading corner with free printable art inspired by the Velveteen Rabbit! Add an assortment of books and this snuggly lounger and you have the perfect spot to read, dream, and imagine. Get the printable today!
- Add some flair to your space with this FREE spring inspired floral monogram printable / frameable.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Pineapple Decor Pineapple Print Pineapple Printable
- Kate’s Teenage Bedroom Makeover | Oh Eight Oh Nine | Bloglovin’
- Anthropologie Rabbit Ears Doorstop home decor || interior design || whimsical decor || whimsical style
- Creative artist and homemaker, Megan Schlachtenhaufen, throws her front door open wide to offer a tour of her beautifully bohemian space.
- Small bedrooms can be charming, cozy, and adorable – but if you don’t put time and effort into organizing and decorating them in the most storage-friendly way possible, then they can easily become a huge, hectic mess. A small bedroom usually means you have room for the necessities and not much else, which means that your storage space isn’t ideal. You could look at this in a negative way, or you could choose to look at it as a challenge to be as creative as possible.
- When there’s no closet clause, it’s imperative to get creative with your wardrobe. Take a look at this IKEA hack that requires minimal effort and space.
- Are you looking for creative space-saving solutions for your small bedroom? Farmhouse bed is a great option. Not only does it look great in your bedroom, it also offers lots of storage space with its underbed drawers. Buying a farmhouse bed can be expensive. But thanks to the creative minds and …
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.