Photo via: sawdust2stitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a designer-inspired DIY Sliding Barn Door Bookcase | Free printable project plans at buildsomething.com via Sawdust 2 Stitches
- Dresser Makeover into a Mini Mudroom – Sawdust 2 Stitches
- Makeover your kitchen pantry with $50 or less! Inspiring kitchen pantry organization ideas with free printable chalkboard labels. Easy home organizing ideas. LivingLocurto.com
- Free plans to build this X Leg Desk from Sawdust Girl.
- Learn how to build this styling outdoor furniture, including a full sized outdoor sofa, and a bench/coffee table. It is an easy build with free plans!
- Do you want an oasis in your backyard? Here are 22 free DIY gazebo plans and some ideas to build the most beautiful gazebo. (PDFs and videos available)
- This DIY compost bin is sturdy, easy to open, has good airflow, and latches closed to keep out critters! Free plans and full tutorial here!
- Get your home set up right with these 16 Stylish pantry organization ideas!
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar Store Organization and Storage Ideas Dollar Store Pantry Makeover square glass containers + large plastic bulk containers …
- You wont want to miss this gorgeous pantry makeover with free printable pantry labels! Great ideas for organizing it so that its easy to maintain.
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.