Photo via: thepaintedhive.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY an Old Dresser to a Bench Transformation crafts
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- This antique dresser makeover was such a beautiful transformation! Read more at aheartfilledhome.com
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- Take a laminated dresser from worn to wonderful in four steps with this intermediate DIY project.
- A total transformation on a budget! This bathroom renovation went from 80s drab to fab.
- Make the most of your backyard with this DIY outdoor patio makeover from Emily, of Style by Emily Henderson. Emily offers you tons of design inspiration in the form of chic outdoor furniture and stylish patio design. Emily began her backyard transformation by staining her wooden deck with Natural. Click here to learn more.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- DIY Network shows you how to use paint to make over a fabric chair for a dramatic transformation on a dime.
- Expensive from this site but a cute alternitive to a name.
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks