Photo via: theprojectgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY Fall Wreath Ideas to have your home ready for fall! Perfect for decorating your front door or displaying inside. Step-by-step tutorials make it easy to follow along and create your own. | Halloween | Thanksgiving
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Paint Your Old Sink – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- I love her laundry routine ideas! She provides a basic laundry schedule for working women and stay at home moms. The free printable laundry bin labels came in handy and will help keep our laundry room organized.
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Pom Poms are the perfect accessories to your wardrobe and home decor. These 10 DIY Pom Pom projects and tutorials, including this pompom wall hanging with fringe by We Are Scout, are fun and easy to make. Make it on the next rainy day!
- DIy Home Decor, Easy Home Improvement, Easy DIY Projects, Simple Home Improvement Hacks, Quick DIY Home Projects, Home Improvement Projects, Easy DIY Project, Expensive Looking DIY Projects, DIY Home, Home Decor Hacks, Living Room Tips and Tricks, Home Decor DIY, Easy Home Decor, DIY Everything.