Photo via: bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Coastal Themed Message Board. Such a fun, easy and cute DIY project! This makes me think of the beach and summertime 🙂
- » MY DIY | Light Box Message Board
- This cute, DIY chicken wire message board is a great way to stay organized and display pictures and other mementoes.
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized and add a touch of fun to your home decor. A double win!
- Using Home Depots Sound Deadening Board, wrapping paper (fabric?) and screws. The bulletin board of all bulletin boards…DIY for less than $12! – Fun Cheap or Free
- Jello mold junky pumpkins, spray paint vintage jello molds. Details on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- ad ClubBash Make a candy corn colored Felt Letter Board for a CANDY CORN Halloween party! Its all part of the fun with Ball Park® Frank Hot Dogs and Hillshire Farm® Litl Smokies. Get the full how-to here: http://www.jenniferppriest.com/ad-diy-felt-let
- Home Sweet Home Coat Hook http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2014/03/home-sweet-home-coat-hook.html
- Would look nice on our front porch 🙂 Great repurpose idea to add a message or scripture to an old shutter for decoration.
- 11×14 canvas wall art with map background and painted quote Find Joy in the Journey. May message me to customize map background (i.e. a
- Instructions for Inexpensive DIY Chalkboard Message Center
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens